Author Topic: Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Review  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Weapons Designer
  • I am GROOT!
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Review
« on: July 08, 2013, 10:34:19 AM »
Daniel Defense DDM4v7

The DDM4 V7 tactical AR carbine/MFR 12.0 tactical handguard setup is Daniel Defense’s response to this. Another company, LaRue Tactical, responded with the LaRue Tactical PredatAR Series OBR 7.62mm NATO/.308 Win. and 5.56mm NATO/.223 Rem. lightweight tactical ARs sporting lightweight contoured barrels, which Defense Review reported on back in early February, after SHOT Show 2011.

http://www.defensereview.com/daniel-defense-ddm4-v7-mid-length-tactical-ar-carbine-with-mfr-12-0-modular-float-rail-12-0-lightweight-modular-tactical-handguardrail-system-at-sofic-2011-video/

Offline mattimus

• Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Defense DDM4v7 Review
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:16 PM »
This has been out for awhile. I have one and I love it :)

Offline BravoDeltaKilo

• Military
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:25:42 AM »
I have a DDM4V2. I love it. Ran great thru an LAV class. One of the only weapons in the class that didn't go down. Even when I let it run dry like a noob.
If the enemy is in range, so are you.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Weapons Designer
  • I am GROOT!
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
When I almost pulled the trigger on buying an AR a month or so ago... if I was gonna buy a DI one, a Daniel Defense was at the top of my list. They are sweet

Offline mattimus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 06:34:24 PM »
ive actually heard worse reviews about the OBR actually. Even though its a ton more money!

Offline noah meltzer

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 08:28:59 PM »
I'll be in the Ft. Hood area in a few weeks to live and as soon as I get my drivers license that will be my first purchase. I have done exhaustive research and that is the best rifle for the dollar on the market. I probably will change the pistol grip and maybe the stock other wise it's good that way. Possibly a Geissele trigger, definitely folding sights (Troy or Magpul) and an optic, either an Aimpoint Pro or T1.